This survey is closed. Thank you for your interest.
DISCOVER DAIRY OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. To enter the Discover Dairy Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), visit www.scholastic.com/gerber and enter your name, address, children's age(s), email address, phone number and date of birth. You can also enter by mailing your name, address, children's age(s), email address, phone number, and date of birth to: Discover Dairy Sweepstakes, c/o Scholastic Inc., P.O. Box 711, New York 10012. The Sweepstakes begins April 12, 2010, 12:00 a.m. EST and all entries must be received by July 15, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST. Only one entry per person and/or household, regardless of method of entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are currently 18 years of age or older and are the parent and/or legal guardian of at least one child. Employees (and their immediate families and those living in the same household of each employee, whether or not related) of Scholastic Inc. ("Scholastic"), Gerber Products Company ("Gerber Products Company"), their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies are not eligible to enter. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. territories and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. GRAND PRIZE WINNERS. Fifty (50) Grand Prize Winners (the "Grand Prize Winners") will be randomly selected by Scholastic from among all eligible entries on or about August 15, 2010 and notified by phone or e-mail on or about September 1, 2010. Each Grand Prize Winner will receive a supply of GERBERŪ GRADUATESŪ Smart Sips and Yogurt Blends products to use in child's daycare center (Approximate retail value: $89.70) and a set of Little Scholastic books (Approximate retail value: $10) (collectively, the "Grand Prize") (Approximate retail value for all of the Grand Prize elements combined: $4,985). The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and no cash alternative will be offered except by Scholastic in the event of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Taxes on the Grand Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. USE OF ENTRY. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees Scholastic shall own the entry submitted (including all rights embodied therein in winning entries) and that it and its designees may exploit, edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry and elements embodied therein, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media now or hereafter known for advertising, promotional, or other purposes throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or notification to, or permission of the entrant, except as prohibited by law.
5. GENERAL. By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Scholastic, Gerber Products Company and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all claims, injuries, damages, or losses to the person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Grand Prizes. Each Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) business days of notification attempt or an alternative winner may be selected. Subject to all applicable laws. By accepting a Grand Prize, each Grand Prize Winner grants to Scholastic and its designees the right to use his or her name, likeness, hometown, biographical information, and entry for purposes of advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further notice, permission, or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, inaccurate, garbled, damaged, illegible, undelivered, delayed, misdirected, or postage-due entries or mail; for interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections; for lack of availability or accessibility, or miscommunications due to failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions or lines; for technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or for any other computer, network, technical, typographical, human or other error, problem, or malfunction related to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems, or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, the processing or judging of entries, or any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants' or to any other persons' computer (whether hardware or software), relating to or resulting from downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes.
If for any reason (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Scholastic, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes) the online portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Scholastic shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
6. WINNERS LIST. The names of the Grand Prize Winners will be available on approximately October 15, 2010. You may request these names by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 15, 2010 to: Discover Dairy Winners List, Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, 5th Floor, NY, NY 10012.
Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012